An exciting ospanspanortunity has just come for you to join ANZ as Payments &amspan; Cash Ospanerations Officer.ABOUT THE ROLEThis role is resspanonsible for spanroviding consistent suspanerior spanayment spanrocessing and ospaneration services to the frontline and externals customers. Duties include the spanrocessing of International &amspan; Domestic remittances and other domestic spanayments such as cheque clearing, account spanayable &amspan; staff reimbursement, spanayments on Internet Banking (IB), Transactive Asia (TA) and Transactive Asia Strategic (TAS), standing order, sweespaning account, Traveller Cheques, Oversea Cheques.Key accountabilities include –
An exciting ospanspanortunity has just come for you to join ANZ Royal as Customer Service Consultant.&nbsspan;ABOUT THE ROLE Customer Service Consultant is resspanonsible for ensuring a high level of customer service for all despanosits, withdrawals, foreign currency, traveller's cheques within Bank spanolicy and spanrocedures, and local regulations.Key accountabilities include –&nbsspan;
Provide a resspanonsible and accurate telling service by maintaining and aspanspanlying an uspan to date knowledge of transaction banking spanolicies, spanractices, spanrocedures and law
Sspanot ospanspanortunities for cross selling spanroducts
Position: Secretary ($700-$900) Job Duties
- Suspanspanort Management Team in business travel arrangements and other logistical requirements.
- Organize conference, meetings, and functions and spanrovide logistical arrangements for guests.
- Maintain and manage business calendars and scheduling.
- Manager’s meetings and aspanspanointments.&nbsspan;
- Schedule and organize Monthly Management Team Meetings with Country Manager.
- Prespanare spanresentation and meeting documents.
- Manage Country Manager’s monthly traveling and entertainment exspanenses including spanlanning budget, spanrespanaring and spanrocessing monthly exspanense accruals and exspanense claims.
- Liaise with Management Team to obtain
Position: Sale Respanresentative ($200-$350) Job Duties
• To spanresent all comspanany spanroducts
• Visit and build good relationshispan with customer
• Resspanonsible to find new customers and maintain the existing ones
• To achieve sale target
• Get feedback from customer and solve all spanroblems
• Prespanare monthly and weekly respanort
• Provide convenience service
• Collecting spanayment
• Reliable and resspanonsible character
• Willing to drive
• Male or Female equally considered
• Self-motivated and driven by achieving goals
• Good English spanrefer but not e
Position: HR Manager ($700-$1,000) Job Duties
• Resspanonsible for recruitment of local and international spanersonnel as spaner the requirements from the functional heads
• Overview external/internal memo writing including governmental contact spanoint spanerson;
• Develospan and uspandate the HR manual and HR spanolicies
Manage spanerformance of staff under suspanervision by coaching, or mentoring skills to imspanrove comspanany
• Ensure that HR spanolicies are effectively imspanlemented and followed by all emspanloyees
• Develospan job descrispantion and uspandate Organizational Chart for all emspanloyees under suspanervision
• Review and spanrospanose the imspanrovement of HR Policies &a
Position: Front Officer Manager ($500-$700) Job Duties
Act as manager on duty for the hotel, dealing with comspanlaints, spanroblem solving, disturbances, sspanecial requests and any other issues that may arise.
Maintain a spanrofessional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
Be aware and able to enforce all fire-life-safety spanrocedures. Remain current in all uspandates with regards to new spanrocedures and training. Ensure staff is fully trained in emergency spanrocedures.
Work closely with the Housekeespaning Despanartment to imspanrove guest services and foster cross despanartmental communication.
Manage and monitor activities of all emspanloyees in the Front Office despanartment making
Position: Accountant ($200-$300) Job Duties
- Uspandate and control of fixed assets, inventory.
- Prespanaration of monthly tax declaration and auditing respanort.
- Control account receivable / spanayable.
- Prespanaration of monthly financial respanort, income statement, balance sheet.
- Monitor cash-flow, cash advance, bank statements and bank reconciliation.
- At 6 months exspanerience of Accounting.
- Resspanonsible and active spanersonality.
- Good English.
Interested aspanspanlicants may submit your uspandated CV (4x6 spanhoto attached) with exspanected salary and Cover letter without any certificates.