Assistant of Quantity Surveyor Manager (01 positions)
Engineering, Monitoring & Evaluation, Architecture, Construction
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Full-time
- Prepare Tender Contract documents including Bills Quantities Architectural, Interior Structural works.
- Source quotations, and put up comparison approval by Manager/Superior.
- Prepare & submit progress claim Management/Clients update progress claim report monthly.
- Prepare progress claim payment certificates Subcontractors/Suppliers.
- Prepare final accounts subcontract works.
- Prepare cost control budgeting, negotiate price suppliers sub-contractors planning review by
- Compute variation order claims prepare final account final settlement Client.
- Manage risk control cost.
- Maintain contractual records documentation, control all contract correspondence, customer information sheets, contractual changes, status reports other documents all projects.
- Liaise site staff ensure that is performed compliance contract requirement.
- Liaise internal external contractors.
- Estimate construction cost.
- Attending Client I Consultants during site walks meetings.
- Preferably Diploma Degree Building, Contruction Management, Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering equivalent.
- Min 3 of experience Building Construction, with experience may considered senior positions.
- Able work independently well organized.
- Able communicate effectively both verbal graphically writing English Khmer.
- Possess in reading Architectural Interior construction drawings estimating building material costs.
- Able do both manual computer-aided measurements Architectural Interior construction drawings.
- A must excellent computer-aided skills: AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, Ms.Word, Excel other software to Quantity Surveyor advantageous.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates, Please submit your resume to this email address below:
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for the interview.