An exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as Payments & Cash Operations Officer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is responsible for providing consistent superior payment processing and operation services to the frontline and externals customers. Duties include the processing of International & Domestic remittances and other domestic payments such as cheque clearing, account payable & staff reimbursement, payments on Internet Banking (IB), Transactive Asia (TA) and Transactive Asia Strategic (TAS), standing order, sweeping account, Traveller Cheques, Oversea Cheques.
Key accountabilities include –
- Process of International & Domestic remittances and other domestic payments such as cheque clearing, account payable & staff reimbursement, payments on Internet Banking (IB), Transactive Asia (TA) and Transactive Asia Strategic (TAS), standing order, sweeping account, Traveller Cheques, Oversea Cheques
- Provide outstanding and consistent operation services to internal and external customers
- Ensure all customer documentation is thoroughly checked prior to acceptance and processing
- Establish contacts with customers to identify their processing needs
- To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Experience with international & local remittance and other local payments
- Understanding of Global Sanction Policy is an advantage
- Strong initiative and a proactive attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills in English & Khmer; Chinese is a plus
- Honest, and reliable person who is willing to learn
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Attention to details and accuracy
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ, we aim to create a work environment where employee differences are valued, such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion. We also offer flexible working options catered towards employee and business needs.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to APPLY HERE.
For more information, please contact us:
Tel: 023 999 000 (Recruitment Team - Extension number: 1111 or 1115)
Deadline of application: 19 May, 2017