An exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ Royal as Customer Service Consultant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Customer Service Consultant is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service for all deposits, withdrawals, foreign currency, traveller's cheques within Bank policy and procedures, and local regulations.
Key accountabilities include –
- Provide a responsible and accurate telling service by maintaining and applying an up to date knowledge of transaction banking policies, practices, procedures and law
- Spot opportunities for cross selling products and services by being aware of customer needs
- Work towards sale referral targets
- Provide friendly responsive customer service by using excellent customer services skills
- Ensure accurate and efficient completion of all transactions
- Provide accurate advice and assistance to any customer enquiries or refer them promptly to Account Manager for handling
- To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Ability to accurately and efficiently process cash transaction
- Sound computer literacy
- Attention to detail and finishing skills
- Good planning, problem solving and organising skills
- Experience in Customer Services
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ, we aim to create a work environment where employee differences are valued, such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion. We also offer flexible working options catered towards employee and business needs.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates are required to APPLY HERE.
- For more information, please contact us:
- Tel: 023 999 000 (Recruitment Team - Extension number: 1111 or 1115)
- Deadline of application: 25 May, 2017